Modern Colorful 21c Museum Wedding | Bri + Joe
When Bri first contacted me, excited about her wedding last year with Joe, she mentioned that her mom owned a small pie shop in Rogers. “YOU MEAN FORK & CRUST?” I blurted. “Your mom’s famous!” She laughed, and told me she wouldn’t be having a big cake at her wedding (only a sweet Xbox cake for Joe). We’d be having pie.
I flipped out.
Then she mentioned her Hayley Paige dress. And the fact that her sweet mom and planner, Amanda Reed, were surprising her with what the reception looked like. She didn’t have a clue what this stunning room would look like when she entered on her wedding day.
I couldn’t get enough. Yes. 100% totally there.
Bri and Joe are the kind of couple you see out in public and just gush over. They are the cutest. So in love and so ready to be married. The way they looked at each other, danced with each other, and managed to find each other through so many moments on their wedding day said so much about them. Couples who stay together throughout the reception are my favorite. Your first dance is a special moment, but capturing that joy throughout the night is my favorite. And these two nailed it.
Things I loved about their wedding:
- Getting ready at 21c. Whether you’re getting married there or somewhere else in Rogers or Bentonville, this place is amazing. ALL THE LIGHT. ALL THE WINDOWS. It’s a photographer’s dream, and Bri’s getting ready photos are some of my most favorite ever.
- Bri’s hot pink nails. So. Much. Fun. She rocked them, and I loved them!
- Hiring Amanda Reed Weddings. Amanda is one of the best in the business, and Bri trusted her to transform the reception into something amazing. You have to have a lot of trust in your vendors in a situation like this, and Amanda and Bri’s mom, Lori, did so many amazing things that day.
- Every moment Bri and Joe were together. It happened a lot, and I touched on it above, but it meant so much to me to see them together, and it meant so much for their photos.
- That Hayley Paige dress from Tesori and Joe’s suit. These two had style, and it was basically perfect. Classic and glamorous.
- The penguins. Duh.
Congratulations, you two! Thank you for allowing us to be there on such a special day. See their feature in the Spring/Summer 2018 issue of Arkansas Bride here.
Photographer: Steph Smith / Venue: 21c Museum Hotel / Planning: Amanda Reed Weddings / Dress: Hayley Paige from Tesori Bridal / Makeup: Genoa Falar Makeup Artist / Florals: Flora Fayetteville / Pies: Fork & Crust / Bridesmaids: Bill Levkoff / Men’s attire: Men’s Warehouse, Vera Wang
Getting married? Contact me and let’s chat! I’d love to be there for your day.